Latest Updates Regarding COVID-19
As circumstances from COVID-19 continue to evolve, CARE Housing is committed to helping ensure the health and well-being of those we serve and our community. We continue to closely monitor recommendations from public health agencies and are making operational changes to respond accordingly. As we begin to implement these changes, we will add updates to our website.
We thank you for your patience as we navigate this uncharted territory together. To CARE Housing residents, please know we're here for you.
Closed for public entry
CARE Housing is a critical business during the Colorado Stay-at-Home order. While our offices remain closed to public entry during the COVID-19 pandemic and the Stay-at-Home order issued by the State of Colorado, we remain open by phone and email to provide essential services in our community.
Property Management and Maintenance operations
We encourage all residents to keep in touch and reach out with any questions. During this time, please:
- Conduct all business by phone or email. Our main office can be reached at (970) 282-7522 or [email protected]
- For Greenbriar, Swallow, and Windtrail residents, please contact Tatiana at (970) 282-7522, option 3 or [email protected]
- For Provincetowne, Fairbrooke, and Eage Tree residents, please contact Crystal at (970) 282-7522, option 2 or [email protected]
- For Cottonwood residents, please contact Jacki at (970) 282-7522, option 1 or [email protected]
- Email or drop off any and all paperwork in the drop box at 1303 W. Swallow Rd. Building 11. CARE staff will be checking the drop box during this time.
- Place maintenance requests at (970) 282-7522 or [email protected] Work orders are being prioritized based on critical need at this time.
Community clubhouse reservations at all properties have been canceled through May 3rd. CARE Housing is currently not accepting clubhouse reservations until further notice.
The community laundry facilities remain open for use for CARE residents. CARE Housing has increased cleaning of laundry facilities. Please follow CDC recommended hygiene and physical distancing practices at Greenbriar
Roll Off Dumpsters
Due to Social Distancing recommendations, CARE Housing has decided to postpone the arrival of our yearly roll off dumpsters. Stay tuned for further information.
Stay-at-Home and Physical Distancing
Please continue physical distancing
and to follow Colorado's Stay-at-Home public health order
within your homes.
Until further notice, the following CARE Housing events have been postponed:
- March 18, 2020- Operation Renovate Community Meeting at Swallow Clubhouse
- March 19, 2020- Operation Renovate Community Meeting at Swallow Clubhouse
CDC Information on Cloth Coverings
The CDC recommends the use of cloth face coverings to help slow the spread of COVID-19. Check out the links below for information on how to properly wear a face covering and how to make your own.
Cloth face covering information provided by the CDC.
DIY cloth face covering video provided by the CDC.
Financial and Support Resources
CARE Housing values the residents that live in our communities. During the COVID-10 public health crisis we understand that many of our residents may be impacted financially in a negative way. CARE Housing will be sending frequent e-newsletters with updates and information on resources. We encourage our residents to seek assistance from state and local resources for financial and basic needs assistance. Below are some sites for resources.
United Way 211: https://uwaylc.org/
Colorado Department of Labor & Employment: https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdle/unemployment
Larimer County Department of Human Services: https://www.larimer.org/humanservices
COVID-19 Pandemic Scenarios & Benefits Available
worksheet provided by colorado.gov.
Larimer County's information on Resources for Workers and Job Seekers impacted by COVID-19