CARE Housing Information and Updates
The CARE Housing Office
- Resident appointments are encouraged to ensure that staff can best assist you. Please schedule appointments directly with the staff member (Property Management and Resident Services) you would like to meet with.
- Our office hours are Monday-Thursday from 9:00AM- 4:00PM and Fridays from 9:00AM-12:00PM.
- Our front door has moved! Please enter through the door on the south side of the building.
Property Management and Maintenance operations
Services are accessible online, via telephone, and by appointment only. Please schedule appointments directly with the staff member you would like to meet with.
- Our main office can be reached at (970) 282-7522 or [email protected]
- For Greenbriar, Swallow, and Windtrail residents, please contact Tatiana at (970) 282-7522, option 3 or [email protected]
- For Provincetowne, Fairbrooke, and Eagle Tree residents, please contact Krystal at (970) 282-7522, option 2 or [email protected]
- For Cottonwood residents, please contact Jacki at (970) 282-7522, option 1 or [email protected]
- Paperwork and documents can be dropped off in the drop box at 1303 W. Swallow Rd. Building 11.
- Maintenance requests can be placed at (970) 282-7522 or [email protected]
For more information about reserving a clubhouse, please contact the main office at (970) 282-7522 or [email protected] Please see below for any clubhouse closures or specific availability restrictions.
- The Swallow and Provincetowne clubhouses are temporarily unavailable for reservations.
- The clubhouse at Windtrail is available for reservations on Saturdays and Sundays only until further notice.