Make a difference in people’s lives. CARE Housing, Inc. is a nonprofit affordable housing provider for working families, elderly individuals, and individuals with disabilities. CARE Housing is seeking two (2) team players who are committed to building a successful career in real estate. Applicants with property management experience, a proactive attitude and strong customer service skills will be highly considered.
- Oversees and directs the day-to-day operations of assigned property.
- Under the direction of the Senior Property Manager, monitors financial activities of the property including rent collection, expenditures and budgeting.
- Assures that applicant and resident households qualify under applicable state and federal funding requirements.
- Responds to and works to resolve tenant concerns and complaints regarding eligibility, rent, maintenance or repair issues in order to maintain tenant relations and high standards of service.
- Conducts physical inspections of property to ensure resident lease compliance, maintenance and contractors meet quality of work standards.
- Develops, plans and implements marketing and advertising plans for the property.
- Oversees leasing of property in order to meet leasing goals and objectives.
- Maintains compliance documentation in accordance with applicable state and federal funding requirements.
- Under the direction of the Senior Property Manager, initiates and oversees capital improvement projects to ensure the long-term viability of the development.
- Prepares necessary reports as directed to assist in the efficient management of the development.
- Ensures Leases, Community Policies and Addendums are up-to-date and legally appropriate.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Solid knowledge of Housing Program Regulations and Compliance
- Solid knowledge of Fair Housing Laws.
- Solid accounting and budgeting skills.
- Solid knowledge of asset management.
- Solid leasing and resident relation skills.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of personnel and the general public.
- Minimum 1 year of verifiable property management experience.
- Creative and proven marketing and promotional skills.
- Must possess a professional demeanor and be committed to exceptional resident service.
- Computer proficiency using MS Word, Excel and Outlook required. Yardi software experience preferred.
- Certified ARM or CAM (or ability to obtain designation within one year of hire).
- Experience with both conventional and Tax Credit compliance preferred.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and pass credit and criminal screening.
Apply online at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/4ad6f5d1
Fort Collins, CO is ranked #16 on the “2017 Top 100 Best Place to Live” Livability Ranking. Nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, Fort Collins is home to fabulous recreational opportunities, diverse cultural attractions, a vibrant nightlife scene and family fun.
CARE Housing: where affordable housing meets style and comfort. CARE Housing offers both ranch and townhome-style apartments. With supportive services and property management designed to assist families in their success, to CARE Housing, a home is more than just four walls and a roof. It’s a place where a family can grow and thrive. See more at www.carehousing.org
Equal Opportunity Employer